The lawyer of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)’s lawyer, has just narrated how his home was attacked by unknown Gunmen.

Recall that his house was invaded at the weekend by armed policemen and soldiers.

In a statement released Ejiofor applauded Ex Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, who alerted him and stood by him during the attack.

He said, “I must deeply appreciate the untiring efforts of my client, friend and in-law, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode for defying sleep at that wee hour of the night when he got the SOS from me, to alert the world and those that mattered on the bloody attack/invasion of my peaceful home by those whose primary duty is to secure lives and properties.

“I want to specially thank my people of good conscience, particularly the members of my noble Association (NBA), the erudite President of the Bar (Mr Olumide Akpata) who was consistently checking on me and keeping touch at the hit of these turbulent hours.

READ ALSO  This is the reason south - east governors have publicly denounced IPOB- Kanu explains

“Very unfortunately, the well planned premeditated attack on my ancestral home resulted in the brutal murder of my long-standing personal aide, (Samuel Okoro, aka Gentle Biggy), who was shot and consequently injected with lethal substance before being set ablaze in my car, which the demons in uniform made away with on this black Sunday.

“But, be assured that I have more than enough evidence to demonstrate to the world that the uniformed invaders/assailants actually came to assasinate me and every living object in my ancestral home, unprovoked or the second time in less than two years, in the wee hours of Sunday, 6th June 2021.

“I had waited for 24 hours for those that invaded my home to tell the world their true mission to my peaceful residential home in Umunakwa Ifite, Oraifite, Ekwusigo LGA of Anambra State, but nothing is forthcoming. Hence, mine will be coming in stages as I had assured.”

READ ALSO  Nigeria's First Lady Sends Strong Message: Deactivates Twitter Account

He revealed that he was at his home town to honour the invitation of the Catholic Arch Bishop of Onitsha Province (Most Rev. Valerian Okeke).

“I honoured this invitation where His Grace raised a number of pertinent issues and consequently, commended me for my untiring efforts towards achieving peace in our region. His Grace prayed for me and equally offered further useful advise. We agreed for a formal meeting where major stakeholders will be notified and equally be represented. I left the Bishop’s court, but not until His Grace blessed me for the umpteenth time, and prayed for me and my friend who was in my company,” the IPOB lawyer said.

“I was in a deep sleep when the demons struck. The barking of my security dogs and sounds of gun in and around my home could simply tell me that there was danger and unusual movement in my peaceful home.

“Initially, I couldn’t fathom what the problem could be but what I know and can tell the public on this part of my press release is that they will hear it all with impeccable evidence to demonstrate the atrocities that were committed in my peaceful home by paid agents of darkness.

READ ALSO  Mammoth crowd in port harcourt protest the release of Nnamdi Kanu

“I saw as it all happened, it was like a movie. I saw and overheard them directing my domestic staff who never resisted them in any manner to take them upstairs where their Oga was sleeping at the time, but my staff kept on telling them that ‘Oga is not in this house’. Shooting and heavy beating were simultaneously going on, the time was 2:30am in the morning. I saw Biggie on the ground being beaten and shot at, before somebody, presumably a medical doctor in their company, injected him with what I believe to be a lethal substance.

He concluded that “The lifeless body of Biggie was dragged on the floor of my compound to my parked car.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.