The SurveyMonkey business model is based on a freemium approach.
This implies that we offer free access to our most basic tools while charging for access to our more advanced features and resources. We also provide a spectrum of services to assist customers with everything from customer satisfaction to grant application management.
How To Set Up A SurveyMonkey Account
1. Log in to your account on SurveyMonkey’s home page using your username and password. You’ll need to create an account if you don’t already have one.
2. To go to the Create Survey screen, click the green “+ Create Survey” button.
3. Make your own survey or use a survey template. To start a new survey from scratch, go to “Create a New Survey,” give it a title, and then choose a survey category. To make a survey from a template, go to “Use an Expert Survey Template,” click a category link to see all of the available templates, and then pick one.
4. To go to the Edit Survey screen, click the “Continue” button.
5. Choose a survey theme from the drop-down menu, or click “Create Customer Theme” and follow the on-screen instructions to create a custom theme if you have a Pro Plan account.
6. Add the first question to the survey. To create a new survey, go to the Edit Survey screen and click “+ Add Question,” then construct a question, choose a question type, and finally choose an answer method.
7. Save the initial question and come up with more ones. Click “Save & Add Next Question” to start a new survey, then repeat Step 6 until you have all of the questions you need, then click “Save.” To create a template, go back to the Edit Survey screen and click “Save,” then scroll down to the next pre-written question and select “Edit Question,” then repeat the process.
8. As needed, add more pages of questions. On the Edit Survey screen, click “+ Add Page,” scroll down to the new page section, and repeat Steps 6 and 7 to add questions.
9. To reach the Survey Design Parameters page, select “Survey Options” from the left sidebar and then adjust the design options as needed. Select survey navigation button options, for example, or add your company logo to the survey if you have a Pro Plan.
10. Return to the Edit Survey screen by clicking “Save Changes.”
11. Select “Preview Survey” to see how your survey will appear to others. When you’re finished, click “Exit This Survey.”
12. To get to the Send Your Survey screen, click “Send Survey.” To copy the Web link, click it to highlight it, then right-click and select “Copy.”
14. Distribute your survey to as many people as possible. Right-click in the body of an email and select “Paste” to paste the link into the email, which you can then send to your survey respondents, or use one of SurveyMonkey’s distribution options, which can be found in the More Ways to Send section on the Send Your Survey screen. Select options such as embedding the survey on a website or having SurveyMonkey disseminate it.
How To Get Paid On SurveyMonkey
On this site, the average survey lasts roughly five minutes, and completing two surveys in ten minutes will normally add around $0.25 to your balance. Longer surveys, which aren’t as common as they might be, can pay up to $1.
You’ll always be given an estimate of how long it will take you to complete each survey.
This time period, however, may be longer than the real duration. At the outset of each survey, you will be given information on your potential reward in the form of a monetary amount.
Because the length of the survey is so brief, you can earn even if you just have a few minutes to spare. Because you can’t just pick and choose from a list of surveys, your earning potential is constrained by how frequently you’re issued invites.
Each survey on the SurveyMonkey Rewards App is worth a certain number of points. When you reach the payout point, you can exchange your points for an Amazon gift card.
You’ll get more surveys if you fill out your profile with more information. Remember to allow the app to track your location so that you can receive surveys tailored to your unique location.
You will get more out of your time on this site if you do this because you will commonly qualify for surveys. You won’t waste time filling out a bunch of surveys only to find out you don’t qualify.
Following a successful completion of one survey, you may be requested to participate in another. The app will inform you how much you earned and when your next reward will be.
Because your answers are examined and your continuing participation is based on accuracy, it is critical to complete each survey accurately.
Your earnings can be donated to charity, and whatever amount you donate will be quadrupled because the site will match it.
You can request a reward after you achieve $5. When it comes to sending payments to its users, this site has a decent track record.