See Digital Marketing Salaries Of Most Beginners
Digital marketing jobs come in all shapes and sizes, and the pay that comes with them is no exception. Because there is so much to see, researching the range of salaries can be a little confusing.
The ability to interact with potential customers through innovative digital ad techniques, catchy social media posts, email campaigns, and other means is at the heart of digital marketing. To sell products and services to specific consumers, business owners and digital marketers combine digital technology with marketing methods.
The digital marketing sector is flourishing, and demand for marketers is at an all-time high. If you want to start a career in digital marketing and have the necessary skills, you’ll have lots of alternatives ahead of you.
What’s better? Jobs in this industry pay well and come with a variety of perks and benefits. But, before we get into the salaries of digital marketers, it’s important to understand the positions in the sector.
Digital Marketing Job Titles
- Digital Marketing Manager: Digital marketing managers use digital platforms to spread the word about their brands to potential customers. They plan, implement, and manage marketing campaigns to get people to buy things. After a few years, digital marketers may become marketing managers. As previously said, the internet connects half of the world. Every firm, big or small, is expected to have an internet presence in the next several years. Digital marketers will have a plethora of job options as a result of this. In this field, you can pursue the following careers:
- SEO manager: is someone who knows a lot about search engine optimization. Some people choose to specialize and only work on improving a site’s search ranking. SEO managers are in charge of coming up with effective ways to improve your search engine rankings. These words are most likely to be typed into the search bar.
- Content managers: are in charge of making a brand and having an online presence through the creation and distribution of multimedia content. These people are usually in charge of a company’s blog, copywriting, email communications, video and audio marketing, and guest blogs. The more creative parts of your job as a digital marketer might make you want to become a writer or manager of content in the long run.
- Social Media Manager: A social media manager makes a company’s social media strategy and takes care of its social media accounts. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, and Pinterest are usually part of this group, too. In addition to being the voice of a brand, social media managers use engagement metrics like likes, clicks, and shares to figure out how well their campaigns worked.
Specialist Digital Marketer Salaries
There are other digital marketing professions that specialize in a certain field, in addition to generalist manager positions:
- Search Engine Optimization: Search Engine Optimization managers are in high demand. According to Zip Recruiter, mid-level executives can earn over $112,000 per year, while newbies barely make $13,500. SEO is a specialized field that has resulted in the establishment of specialised SEO firms. When it comes to earning possibilities, the sky is the limit for entrepreneurs.
- Graphic Designer: Your income potential in this sector is quite variable. Freelancers make roughly $17 an hour, and entry-level designers make around $24,000. However, it is feasible to earn up to six figures.
- Copywriters: Some copywriters are paid by the page, with a typical rate of roughly $100 per page. Salary ranges between $38,000 and $102,000 a year, according to a Glassdoor study of digital copywriters. In this area, competition is severe, resulting in poor earnings. And you must be as proficient in SEO as you are in language.
- User Experience Designer: UX experts are paid at the top of the digital marketer pay scale. According to SKillcrush, entry-level UX design salaries range from $75,000 to $80,928. Senior designers might earn up to $110,000 per year.
- Pay Per Click Specialist: In comparison to other forms of digital marketing, PPC job will not pay well. The average salary is $49,745, according to Payscale. As an agency head, you have a far larger earning potential than a doer/practitioner, similar to SEO specialists.
- Email Specialist: This is another field where doers don’t make a lot of money, but strategic executives and agency directors can earn six figures. According to Zip Recruiter, the average pay is $53,000. Your market value skyrockets if you know how to use a customer relationship management system like Salesforce or Hubspot. A CEO of a large market email agency can easily earn more than $200,000.